Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Time In Nashville!!!

Time In Beijing!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update with a few pics!

Here are a few pix for your viewing pleasure. We can only send 3 at a time that is why they are coming in threes. The first picture is Celia snoozing after the calligraphy class. Celia snoozing is a very rare occassion. She finally fell asleep after 8 hours of going. She was exhausted but the nap only lasted about 45 minutes. I think that she is scared she is going to miss something if she falls asleep. The second picture is her laughing because I was throwing the beach ball at her and Dana was letting her kick it back. She thought that was so funny. The last one is me and her playing peek-a-boo. I would put the towel over her head and then pull it away and say boo. When I quit she put the towel on her head herself and would take it off and smile really big. It was so funny.
G

No comments: