Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Time In Nashville!!!

Time In Beijing!!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cut-off March 6, 2006

We just got word that the cut-off date for this month is March 6, 2006. This means that our agency did not get referrals this month. The next LID that our agency has is March 8, 2006. I am not really expecting for our agency to get any referrals next month because they are saying that March 7th was a BIG DAY!! I hope that we are pleasantly surprised and that they end up sending more days. Only time will tell. As of now we are hoping for a May referral but it could be pushed out to June or July depending on what the CCAA does. I will keep everyone posted at least once a month since we are IN OUR MONTH!!! I love saying that. I know that this is all in God's timing and I am trusting and waiting on Him. Some days it is just hard to do. I am only human. Ha! Ha!

Dana

No comments: